Hotels in Shanghai, China: budget rates and Shanghai hotel map
Shanghai Hotels: special offers and discounts 75%. The best hotel location system, with the distances from all Shanghai landmarks. Video descriptions and photos of any accommodation, from luxury hotels to cheapest resorts in China.
From the town centre: 7 km
From the railway station: 12 km
From the Pudong airport: 46 km
From Hongqiao Airport: 5.5 km
From the Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center: 6.5 km - Hotel the Land Shanghai is the first art hotel in Shanghai founded by HaiShang Shan Art Group with a new concept of management. Hotel the Land Shanghai is a 15, 000 square metres building located about 5 kilometres from the Hongqiao Airport.
Distance from Pudong Airport:52km, take the taxi(about 150CNY)or take No.947 airport line;
Distance from Shanghai Xinkezhan(New Station):7km, take the taxi(about 25CNY) or take No.837 bus;
Distance from South Railway Station:11km, take the taxi(about 40CNY) or take Line 3 subway. - YaFan Group is different from hotels traditional designs. It joins many fashionable elements and modern idea. This branded 4 star fashionable commercial chain hotel was created by YaFan Group.
- 32km from Xujiahui;
- 42km from Hongqiao Airport;
- 46km from Shanghai Railway Station;
- 60km from Pudong Airport. - Meliajinn Business Hotel is the chain hotel which is according with the international advanced economy hotel management mode. The hotel is adjacent to Bus station of South Bridge and A4 express way. It takes 10 minute drive to Bay resorts.
- 41km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 43km to Renmin Square;
- 49km to railway station;
- 63km to Pudong Airport. - GreenTree Hotel Shanghai Nanqiao People Middle Road, is a high quality, cost-effective business chain hotel under Green Tree Inn Hotel Management Group. Hotel is located in the prosperous business center of Nanqiao, 2km to bus station, 35 km from Shanghai South Railway Station, surrounding with restaurants, entertainment, shopping.
- 15 km(30 minutes driving) to Hongqiao airport;
- 42 km(45 minutes driving) toPudong airport;
- 8 km(20 minutes driving) to Shanghai Railway Station. - Good Dream Business Hotel is located near the Xujiahui commercial zone in the Xuhui district of Shanghai. Many buses and metro pass by. The traffic is convenient.
- 0.5km to Huaihai Road;
- 1.5km to Renmin Plaza;
- 4.5km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 6km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 13.5km to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 50km to Shanghai Pudong Airport. - The New World Holiday Hotel is located near the Yanan elevated highway in the Luwan district of Shanghai. Nearby attractions include the Bund, Nanjing Road pedestrian street, Shanghai Museum and Huaihai Road.
- 45km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 35km to Pudong Airport;
- 20km to Renmin Plaza;
- 25km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 3km to new exhibition center;
- 4km to Zhangjiang High-tech Zone. - Shanghai Yangjianhua Hotel (Hunan) is close to Shanghai New International Exposition Center, easy access to Lujiazui Financial Center.
Near to Quyang Business, Wujiaochang, North Sichuan Road business circle, 5 minutes' walking to the subway line 3 Daboshu subway station. The hotel is adjacent to the famous Quyang Park, Fudan University, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Tongji University. - The Home Inns (Shanghai Quyang Business Center Branch) is a located just a short trip away from the Dabaishu Quyang Business Center, Wujiaochang CBD and North Sichuan Road. Walking to the Metro Line 3 station takes approximately five minutes. Advantaged geographic location, convenient traffic conditions, facilities, comfortable and elegant environment, high quality standard service, which make hotel to be the preferred place for business, tourism, vacation and leisure.
- 10KM from People's Square;
- 6KM from Shanghai railway station;
- 12KM from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 55KM from Shanghai Pudong Airport - Central International Hotel is a travel and convention hotel, close to the Shanghai New West Station.
800metres from Line 8 Lujiabang Road Station;
1km from Line 9 Madang Road Station;
1.5km from Tibet South Road No.2 gate of Puxi World Expo Park;
3.5km from People;
7km from Shanghai Railway Station;
11km from Shanghai South Station;
17km from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
40km from Shanghai Pudong Airport. - The Lian Bang Hotel is located close to the Expo Puxi area, Xin Tian Di, and Chenghuang Mosque business circle in the Luwan district of Shanghai. Hotel adhering to the "customer first, integrity management" concept, with professional services training, the employee have always provided warm and thoughtful service for dometic and foreign guests.
7.5 km from Downtown People's Square;
29.9km from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport ;
24km from Shanghai South Railway Station;
5.5km from Shanghai Railway Station;
45km from Shanghai Pudong International Airport;
3.9km from North Sichuan Road CBD. - The Sky Rainbow International Hotel is located in the heart of the city center and enjoys excellent expressway connections to the Shanghai Railway Station, the HongqiaoAirport and the PudongInternationalAirport. The subway system provides a convenient way for you to visit Shanghai and to shuttle around the city. Hotel is adjacent to Daning Life Hub, Wujiao Chang business district and Hongkou football station.
It is located 5kms from the heart of town.
8kms from the railway station.
15kms from the Hongqiao Airport. - Grand You You Hotel, a three star standard hotel, is built by You You Group and has been renovated in March of 2007.
From the airport: 13km
From the railway station: 10 km
From the city center: 2 km - Hotel is really located in the city center and at the heart of Shanghai CBD-Xuhui District. Restaurants, convenient stores, supermarket, travel ticketing office are located next to the hotel.
40 km from Pudong International Airport, it costs about 120RMB and 50 minutes by taxi.
7 km away from Hongqiao Airport, it costs about 21RMB and 15minutes by taxi.
13 km from Shanghai Railway Station, it costs about 39 RMB and 20 minutes by taxi.
2 km from Shanghai South Railway Station, it costs about 11 RMB and 5minutes by taxi. - Heyi hotel brand is a new high-end hotel brand development of Home Inn chain Group. It has modern, comfortable and elegant, full-featured foreign business hotel design style. Serves the senior business people, intermediate business people and leisure travelers.
- 15km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 40km to Pudong Airport;
- 4km to Shanghai railway station;
- 152km to south railway station;
- 10km to Xujiahui
Yuyuan Garden: 1.5 km
Fuxing Park: 1.5 km
Sun Yat-sen's former residence: 1.5 km
Weeks mansion: 1.8 km
The Bund: 2 km - The Marvel Hotel (Shangyue Qingnianhui Binguan) is located beside Huaihai Road, Nanjing Road and People's Square. As a result, it enjoys convenient access to transportation network.
- 1 km to Shanghai Zoo;
- 2 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 5 km to International Exhibition Center;
- 16 km to Renmin Square;
- 17 km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 53 km to Pudong Airport. - The Cypress Hotel is located in the midst of a peaceful park and offers a tranquil oasis for business travelers and tourists alike. This 4-star luxurious hotel is just minutes from the business center of Hongqiao and the Shanghai International Trade Center.
- 3km to Wujiaochang Commercial Hub;
- 8km to Nanjing Road Bund;
- 9km to Renmin Plaza;
- 9km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 23km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 35km to Pudong Airport. - The Paradise Hotel is a deluxe hotel built to four-star standards which is located six kilometers away from the Bund.
15km from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, it costs 45RMB and 30minutes by taxi;
47km from Shanghai Pudong Airport, it costs 140RMB and 60 minutes by taxi;
4km from Shanghai Railway Station, it costs 12RMB and 10 minutes by taxi;
12km from Shanghai South Station, it costs 36RMB and 20 minutes by taxi;
Nearby: 3 minutes walk to Bus Station
Close to Line 2 subway. - Shanghai Shanxi Business Hotel is built according to four star standard luxury business hotel, managed by Shanxi tourist hotel management companies, setting guest rooms, restaurants, conference, entertainment, tourism as a whole.
City center:10km, to Shanghai railway station:12.5km, to Hongqiao airport:22km, to Pudong airport:35km, to Lujiazui:7, to Renmin square:9km, to Century park:0.5km - A short drive from the international airport and just five
minutes from the New International Expo Center, and a 15 minute walk from
the science museum and subway station
Close By:- Art galleries/museums - Central Business District - Cinema Complex - Fudan University - Gardens - Light Rail - Lu Xun Park - Shopping - Wanda Shopping Complex - Grand Mercure Baolong Hotel Shanghai is the latest addition to Shanghai' s luxury collection of hotels with a distinct local flair and a comfort unmatched by its attentive staff.
Shanghai: brief description for tourists who wish to visit Shanghai Shanghai (the name means 'above the sea') has exceeded 23 million inhabitants in 2010: it is the first city in China in terms of population and the first city in the world, considering the population of the city proper (without the external areas). Over the past 30 years (after the economic reforms of Deng Xiaoping), Shanghai has had an extraordinary development. Today is proud to be the major financial center (Shanghai Stock Exchange and 787 financial institutions) and the port with the highest traffic (29.5 million tonnes in 2010). Positioned on the heart of the Yangtze River Delta, at equal distance from Beijing and Hong Kong, Shanghai is bordered to the north and east by the province of Jiangsu to the south with the province of Zhejiang, and to East from East China Sea. Shanghai has a humid subtropical climate. The winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and humid, the springs are rainy and unstable, autumns are sunny and dry. In Shanghai there are about 250 thousand foreign people (especially Japanese, Korean and Americans). The hotels in Shanghai are beautiful and very numerous, the services offered are very satisfactory even for the most demanding customers. Currently, they are being completed some huge new hotels. The prices of Shanghai hotels are balanced and affordable. Attractions to visit in Shanghai: the Bund, Huangpu River, Yu Yuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Jin Mao Building, The Oriental Pearl TV Tower.