Hotels in Shanghai, China: budget rates and Shanghai hotel map
Shanghai Hotels: special offers and discounts 75%. The best hotel location system, with the distances from all Shanghai landmarks. Video descriptions and photos of any accommodation, from luxury hotels to cheapest resorts in China.
- 3km to New Exhibition Center;
- 3km to Exhibition Hall;
- 4km to Lujiazui;
- 20km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 38km to Pudong Airport. - Bodi Boutique Hotel Shanghai is located at central section of World Expo Center of Pudong, 4km to Hongqiao airport and 38km to Pudong airport.
Adjacent to the Zhangjiang Station of the No.2 Metro Line
5 minutes driving distance from Shanghai Maglev Train Station and Shanghai New International Expo Center
20 minutes driving distance from Pudong International Airport
40 minutes driving distance from Hongqiao International Airport
Lujiazui CBD is less than 15 minutes away by car
Surrounding: SNIEC, Zhangjiang Art Gallery, Germany Center - The Parkyard Hotel Shanghai (Boya Jiudian) is conveniently located next to Zhangjiang Station on Metro Line 2, which also makes it within five minutes to the Shanghai Maglev Train Station and the New Shanghai International Expo Center.
- 25km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 66km to Pudong Airport;
- 28km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 41km to Shanghai New Coach Station. - Opened in 2004 and newly renovated in 2008, DaZhong Internatlonal Conference Hotel is located at Sheshan international resort, 25km to Hongqiao airport and 28km to Shanghai south railway station.
To Hongqiao Airport: 25km
To Pudong Airport: 50km
To the railway station: 8km
To downtown: 5km
To Everbright Exhibition center: 6km
To Shanghai subway line one Xujiahui station: 1km
To Shanghai subway line four Shanghai Stadium: 0.4km - With 121 guestrooms, FuramaXpress-Xujiahui, Shanghai is a business chain hotel. It is located in the south-west of Shanghai, just 10 minutes walking distance from Xujiahui commercial shopping center, at the junction of the Metro Line 4 and the inner ring of the Interchange.
To downtown: 15km
To Shanghai Hongqiao Airport: 7km
To Shanghai Pudong International Airport: 40km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 8km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 32km - Shanghai Fortune Forever Hotel is a four-star luxury hotel located in Qixin road of Xinzhuang, surrounded by the industrial area, Qibao ancient town, Minhang Sports Park and Xinzhuang Tesco.
To Shanghai Hongqiao Airport: 25 minutes' driving
To Pudong International Airport: 45 minutes' driving
To downtown: 3.5km, about 10 minutes' driving
To Shanghai subway line 1: 0.4km - The Golden River-view Hotel (Jinshuiwan Dajiudian) is a business hotel located in Zhabei District's commercial area a short drive from Shanghai Railway Station and just steps away from the Metro Line 1 Hanzhong Road Station. What's more, the hotel is only a 25-minute drive from Hongqiao Airport and an hour drive from Pudong International Airport.
- The Oakwood Residence Shanghai (Aokewude Huating Fuwu Gongyu) is located at the intersection of Wuning Road and Puxiong Road, a popular intersection crowded with shopping malls and office buildings. From the hotel, the Zhongshan Park area is also easily accessible and Hongqiao Airport is just a 30-minute drive away. The hotel is also close to Zhongshan Business Park district.
To Hongqiao Airport: 2.3km
To Pudong Airport: 47km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 12km
To downtown: 11km
To the International Exhibition Center: 3km
Surroundings: Shanghai Zoo, Hongqiao Development Zone, Qibao ancient town. - Shanghai LA CASA Hotel, located in West Yan An Road, close to Hongqiao Airport, is a new fashionable elegant hotel.
To Shanghai Hongqiao Airport: 10km
To Shanghai Pudong Airport: 55km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 10km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 10km
To downtown: 7km - Located in the city's commercial hub of Chang Ning District, Shanghai Penta Hotel is directly opposite to Zhong Shan Park, with direct access to both the metro and light rail stations. Conveniently close to bustling Nanjing Road, Huaihai Road, and the up-market business and entertainment area of Xin Tian Di, Pentahotel Shanghai is also near Jing An Temple, the Jade Buddha Temple, and ancient Yu Yuan Garden.
To The Bund: 0.3km
To Nanjing Road: 0.8km
To Hongqiao Airport: 14km
To Pudong Airport: 30km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 4km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 14km - Shanghai Baron Business Hotel lies in the Bund area, which is the symbol of Shanghai. The traffic is fairly convenient; there is direct access to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and China's tallest building, Jin Mao Tower, from the Bund Sightseeing Tunnel.
- 7km to Xujiahui;
- 2km to Qibao;
- 1km to Xinzhuangzhen;
- 7km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 7km to Shanghai South Railway Station. - Cailin International Business Hotel is a business hotel just 7 kilometers from the flourishing Xujiahui and Hongqiao Airport.
1.Take maglev train from Pudong International Airport to Longyang road and transfer subway line 2 down at East Nanjing road, and walk 10 minutes.
2. Take subway line 2 from Hongqiao Airport terminal 2 to East Nanjing road, then walk 10 minutes.
1.Take bus No.64 from Shanghai Railway station to Hankou Road , then walk 5 minutes.
2.Take subway line 1 from Shanghai South Railway station to People's Square and transfer line 2 directly to the East Nanjing road, then walk 10 minutes.
When you get off the Metro or the Bus 925A you can also go to the Captain - The Capitan Hotel property Shanghai (Shanghai Chuanzhang Qingnian Jiudian Fuzhoulu Dian) is located in Huangpu Distirct, within walking distance from the Bund, Nanjing Business Street, and close to People's Square and the Yu Yuan Garden. It's also 10km from Shanghai Railway Station and 20km from Hongqiao Airport. Remodeled in 2008, th 6-story hotel offers 23 rooms and suites, featuring high-speed Internet, climate controls, direct-dial phones, electric kettle, toiletries and slippers. The hotel property features coffee house, bar, ticket servcie, wake-up service and luggage store service.
- 11km to People's Square;
- 8km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 6km to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 54km to Shanghai Pudong International Airport;
- 0.5km to EXPO Center. - The Gubei Garden Hotel (Gubeiwan Dajiudian) is located in Gubei New District, close to the Hongqiao Business Zone and Shanghai World Trade Building. The hotel is only 6 kilometers from the Hongqiao Airport.
To Hongqiao Airport: 12km
To Pudong Airport: 55km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 15km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 7km
To dowtnown: 10km - The Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai Hong Quan is an international hotel conveniently located north of the Hongqiao business district, near the Shanghai West Railway Station and a 20-minute drive from downtown Shanghai.
Shanghai Hongqiao Airport 40 km
Shanghai Pudong International Airport 12 km
Shanghai South Railway Station 40 km
People's Square 25 km
Shanghai Railway Station 35 km - Located near Pudong International Airport and offering easy access to Metro Line 2 (Chuansha Road Station), the A20 and A1 expressways, the Royal International Hotel Shanghai (Shanghai Huangting Guoji Dajiudian) offers a convenient gateway to the city before or after a long flight. The city center is 31 km (19 mi) away.
It is located in downtown, close to Huai Hai Road and the Bund. It is within walking distance of the most popular restaurants, bars and night-spots as well as the glamour of Shanghai's most prestigious retail area. - Recently redesigned and refurbished, and in Fraser Residence Shanghai has also installed an air purifying and water filter system to ensure that every guest will enjoy a better quality of air and water in their luxurious apartments.
To Shanghai Hongqiao Airport: 30km
To Shanghai International Airport: 50km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 50km
To City Center (People's square): 55km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 55km
Surrounding: Fengxian Bay Tourism Area - The Golden Villa Resort Shanghai (Shanghai Jinhai'an Dujiacun) is located in the Spark Development Zone in Fengxian District, Shanghai within easy reach of the Fengxian Bay Tourism Area.
Distance from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport: 10 km
To Pudong International Airport: 52 km
Distance from the railway station: 14 km
Distance from city center: 10 km
Distance from Xujiahui Business Center: 4 km
Nearby sites: Everbright Exhibition Center - The JinQin Holiday Hotel is located in the southwest part of Shanghai, near the Chaohejin Industrial area. It is about 10km from the airport and the city center and 14km from the railway station.
- The Shanghai Jinxueyuan Hotel is located in the bustling Wujiaochang CBD, with Metro Line 8 station close by.This Shanghai hotel offers a variety of room types ranging from standard rooms to deluxe suites.
- 8.5km to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 50km to Shanghai Pudong International Airport;
- 10km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 7.5km to People's Square;
- 8km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 4.5km to Xujiahui CBD;
- 1.6km to Shanghai International Exhibition Center;
- 1.6km to World Trade Shopping Mall. - Opened in 2009, JadeLink Hotel Shanghai is located in Hongqiao Development Zone, near to Shanghai Exhibition Center and Zhongshan Park Commercial District. Besides, the hotel can be reached with a 10-minute drive from Hongqiao Airport and is a five-minute walk from Metro Line 2 with direct connections to the popular Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street, People's Square and the Longyang Road Maglev Station. A lot of upscale shopping malls are also nearby.
Shanghai: brief description for tourists who wish to visit Shanghai Shanghai (the name means 'above the sea') has exceeded 23 million inhabitants in 2010: it is the first city in China in terms of population and the first city in the world, considering the population of the city proper (without the external areas). Over the past 30 years (after the economic reforms of Deng Xiaoping), Shanghai has had an extraordinary development. Today is proud to be the major financial center (Shanghai Stock Exchange and 787 financial institutions) and the port with the highest traffic (29.5 million tonnes in 2010). Positioned on the heart of the Yangtze River Delta, at equal distance from Beijing and Hong Kong, Shanghai is bordered to the north and east by the province of Jiangsu to the south with the province of Zhejiang, and to East from East China Sea. Shanghai has a humid subtropical climate. The winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and humid, the springs are rainy and unstable, autumns are sunny and dry. In Shanghai there are about 250 thousand foreign people (especially Japanese, Korean and Americans). The hotels in Shanghai are beautiful and very numerous, the services offered are very satisfactory even for the most demanding customers. Currently, they are being completed some huge new hotels. The prices of Shanghai hotels are balanced and affordable. Attractions to visit in Shanghai: the Bund, Huangpu River, Yu Yuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Jin Mao Building, The Oriental Pearl TV Tower.