Hotels in Beijing, China: budget rates and Beijing hotel map
Beijing Hotels: special offers and discounts 75%. The best hotel location system, with the distances from all Beijing landmarks. Video descriptions and photos of any accommodation, from luxury hotels to cheapest resorts in China.
Home Inn Beijing Exhibition Center - Beijing Location & Transportation:33km to Capital airport; 8km to Beijing railway station; 5km to Beijing west railway station; 2km to Xizhimen coach station - Located at the commercial zone in Xizhimen, near to the subway station, the hotel is 8km to railway station, 1km to Xizhimen bridge.
To Airport: 22km;
To Railway Station: 4km;
To Bird's Nest: 10km; - Beijing City Convenient Hotel is located in Dongcheng District. It is adjacent to Beihai Park, the Forbidden City, Jiangshan Park, and many tourism resorts. It is 15 minutes to the International Exhibition Center. The hotel's design is in a modern, simple, sprightly, and warm style.
800 meters from Line 2 metro Qianmen station Exit C, go along the Qianmen Avenue and toward south, you can see the Shijia Hutong;
5km fro Beijing Station, you can take Line 2 metro to Qianmen Station;
3km to Tiantan Park and Tian'anmen Square.
4km to Forbidden City.
6km from Beijing South Railway Station.
8km from West Railway Station.
31km from Beijing Capital International Airport. - The Jinxiuzhuang Siheyuan Hotel is located in Shijia Hutong at Qianmen Pedestrian Street, close to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Tiantan Park, Chairman Mao Memorial Hall. It is 31 kilometers from Capital International Airport.
Railway Station Beijing North Railway Station 2 km
Airport Beijing Nanyuan Airport 21.98 km
Airport Beijing Capital International Airport 33.8 km
Railway Station Beijing West Railway Station 5 km
Downtown Tian'anmen Square 8 km - The Beijing Huiting Business Hotel (Beijing Huiting Shangwu Jiudian) is located opposite the PLA Academy of Arts and to the north of People's Education Press. Many bus stations and metro line station are easily accessible. Guests enjoy convenient access to transportation network.
The hotel located in South side of Airport relief road, near to Airport highway, the traffic is convenient.
- 34km to Beijing West Railway station;
- 25km to Tiananmen Square;
- 23km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 10km to Capital Airport. - The Beijing Xiedao Group is a resort hotel offering guests convenient access to Beijing Capital International Airport and Beijing 798 Art Zone. This Beijing hotel houses a great variety of accommodations ranging from cottages to suites equipped with LCD TVs and internet access. This Beijing hotel is a venue for guests to enjoy a range of recreational including fishing and skiing.
The hotel is close to the Temple of Heaven and lies between Tianqiao Theatre and Tianqiao Emporium.
30 km from the airport--about 45 mins drive,
5 minutes for walking from the Temple of Heaven
3 km from Beijing Railway Station--about 15 mins drive,
6 km from International Trade Center--about30 mins drive,
40 mins walking from Wangfujin--15 mins drive
30 mins walking from Tian'an Men Square--about10 mins drive.
Famous sites: Tian Qiao( Heaven Bridge), Tian'anmen Square
Forbidden City, Heaven Temple, North Sea, Tianqiao Theatre, Soshow City, Hongqiao Market, Liuli Chang. - RJ Brown Hotel, Beijing, a boutique-style hotel with well-trained staff who offer their clients a personal touch and make them feel at home, is located right in the Centre of Beijing.
The Chang An Grand Hotel is located on the southeast corner of old Beijing City, adjacent to Beijing Curio City, China's largest curio and folk artwork market, and neighbors the Capital Library, Beijing's largest library. It is close to the Central Business District (CBD), and near the Jingjintang Expressway. - Days Hotel ＆ Suites Beijing, a five-star luxury business ＆ conference hotel, is located on the southeast corner of old Beijing city, adjacent to Beijing Curio City and near Panjiayuan Flea Market.
To the Forbidden City: about 6 km;
To the Tian' an men Square: about 7 km;
<Br>To the Summer Palace: about 32 km;
To the Great Wall: 70 km;
To the Capital Airport: about 30 minutes. Get to the hotel by Airport Express way to Shang Sanhuan Road, then to Jiangguang Bridge. - Grand Millennium Beijing is a premium five-star hotel which is situated in the heart of Beijing's financial and business district.
- 5 km to Zhongguancun shopping area;
- 5 km to National Stadium;
- 6 km to Peking University;
- 9 km to Summer Palace;
- 15 km to Zhongguancun software park;
- 20 km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 31 km to Capital International Airport. - Liaoning International Hotel (Beijing Liaoning Dasha) is located on North Fourth Ring Road in the Haidian district of Beijing. Nearby attractions include Summer Palace, Bird's Nest national stadium, Water Cube, Zhongguancun high-tech shopping area, International Conference Center and Peking University. It is about three blocks from a subway station and 31 kilometers from Capital International Airport.
- 4km to Tiananmen Square;
- 2km to Wangfujing Pedestrian Street;
- 3km to Xiehe Hospital;
- 2.5km to Forbidden City;
- 2km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 27km to Capital Airport. - Located in golden Wangfujing Business Area, Xinhai Jinjiang Hotel (Xinhai Jinjiang Dajiudian) is only 2 km to Tian'anmen Square and 30 km to Beijing Capital Airport.
Driving Directions 1: From downtown, drive at the South 5th Ring to the Beijing Economic Development Zone, and then drive through the Ronghua Middle Road, right is the hotel.
Route 2: From the South 3rd Ring drive to Shilihe, to the JinngjinTang Expressway, exit at the BDA, drive to Boda Road, drive south straight to Ronghua Middle Road, right is the hotel. - Jinjiang Fuyuan Hotel is a deluxe hotel situated in Yizhuang Economic and Technological Development Zone.
There are 193 guest rooms in the hotel, including standard rooms, business suites and deluxe suites. Each room is equipped with broadband port, and guests may enjoy satellite TV programs. The hotel provides Chinese, Japanese and Western restaurant.
- 10km to downtown Beijing;
- 10km to downtown Beijing;
- 8km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 20km to Beijing International Airport;
- 5km to China International Exhibition Center. - The 29-story Hotel Kunlun (Beijing Kunlun Fandian) is located in the Chaoyang district of Beijing near the Liangma river and the Third Ring road. It is one block from the diplomatic residential compound, within walking distance of the Lufthansa shopping center, and has easy access to the airport. It is a short drive from Dong Yue Miao, Lama Temple, Temple of Confucius, Ditan Park, Olympic Park, Beihai Park, the Forbidden City, China Museum of History, Tian'anmen Square, and Temple of Heaven.
- 7km to Summer Palace Ruins Park.
- 8km to Olympic Park.
- 9km to Tsinghua University.
- 11km to Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
- 24km to West Railway Station.
- 30km to Capital International Airport. - The Taishan Hotel (Beijing Taishan Fandian) is located Shangdi Information Technology Industry Base, close to Tongsha Flower Market, with an easy access to the airport. It is 24 kilometers from Capital International Airport. Opened in 2011, the 18-story hotel features 336 rooms and suites, equipped with internet access. The hotel property include western restaurant, Chinese restaurant and Korean restaurant, indoor swimming pool, fitness room and indoor tennis court.
Distance from the city center:30km
Distance from the railway station: 5km
Distance from the airport: 10km, more than 20 minutes' drive
Distance from the new exhibition center: 10km - King&Queen Garden Hotel, which is invested by Beijing Jinbao Real Estate Developing Co., Ltd. and managed by Beijing Firstel & Resorts Co., is constructed as a luxury hotel according to five-star standard having all functions with restaurant, guest rooms, conferences, corner ball rooms, water treatment hall performances and so on.
Distance to the airport: 45km
Distance to the railway station:7km
Distance to the tiananmen square:5km - The Westin Beijing, Financial Street and The Westin Executive Residence are centrally located just minutes from The Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. The city' s business, shopping, sightseeing and entertainment districts are all easily accessible from The Westin hotel which is approximately 40 minutes from the Beijing International and Domestic airport terminals and 20 Minutes from Beijing West Railway Station.
to airpot:27km, to railway station:6.5, to city center:9 to international trade center :6.5 - It is situated in the south of Beijing East Sanhuan road, connecting Beijing Tianjin-Tanggu Expressway in the south and leading to Beijing Economic and Technological Development Zone, as well as linking to Capital Airport Expressway in the north and neighboring the largest antique market in China.
The hotel is located in the city downtown.
24km from Beijing Capital Airport.
0.5km from the Beijing Railway Station.
4.5km from City center. - The 12-story Paradise Sunshine Hotel is located near the Beijing Railway Station in the Dongcheng district of Beijing. Nearby attractions include the Wangfujing shopping area, Tiananmen Square, Palace Museum, Forbidden City, National Theater and Sanlitun entertainment area. It is one block from a subway station and 30 kilometers from Capital Airport.
Away from airport: 40Km
Away from Beijing train station: 18Km
Away from city center:20Km
Away from Jingkai exhibit center:2Km
Surroundings: Changxin international golf court, Zhenhai park - BDA Wanyuan Apartment Hotel(business hotel) is located at Beijing Economic and Technological Development Zone, the Financial Street.
Distance from city center: 14km, distance from railway station: 11km,
distance from airport: 15km, - Beijing Ziyingge Hotel is located in Chaoyang district. The south of the hotel is on the airport express way. The Fourth Ring Road is to the west. The good location can meet people' s needs.
To airport: 25 km
To railway station: 2 km
To city center 0.5 km - Donjon Citytel Inn, Beijing is located in Dongcheng District on the eastern side of the Forbidden City. The whole building has a unique design. The hotel reflects modern, comfortable, and healthy characteristics. In addition, the hotel has a cafe, a commodity shop, and a business center.
Beijing: brief description for tourists who wish to visit Beijing Beijing is the capital of China (the name means 'Northern Capital'). Beijing is also one of the most populated cities (20 million Inhabitants) and is one of important destinations in terms of tourism. Beijing has over 7300 cultural heritage sites, 42 under the state protection, 225 under the municipal protection. Some very famous sites, as the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Peking Man Site (at Zhoukoudian) are on the list of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. But Beijing has other 200 attractions open to visitors, such as Beihai Park, Summer Palace, Ming Tombs, Temple of Heaven, Yonghegong Lamasery, Tanzhe Temple, Fragrant Hills and so on. Beijing has also a vast calendar of fairs and exhibitions that draws many visitors from abroad. The tourism in Beijing in the recent period is increased 20% by year. In the last three years Beijing has been built over 250 new hotels (beautiful and very well equipped). Several important hotels are still under construction. The guest reviews about the hotels in Beijing are generally very good, because the level of service is very satisfactory. The Beijing's Subway network allows to get everywhere quickly. The Subway (14 lines, 175 stations and 339 km of track) can transport over 7 million people every day.
1- The lowest prices. 2- Discount up to 75%. 3- Location with details and distances. 4- Choose between 5635 hotels located in 238 cities. 5- Pay after stay. 6- Hard work without problems from thirteen years. 7- Not fee, not tax, no hidden costs. 8- Assistance until the end of the trip.